Monday, April 21, 2014

Nail Art Week: Fluffy Clouds with Inocos Céu

Following the Kawaii cuteness overload from yesterday, I decided on some fluffy clouds for today's NOTD.

I chose Inocos Céu for the background and seeing that Céu atually mean «Sky» I couldn't have gone for a better theme ;)

If you want to check swatches to this gorgeous polish, make sure you click here.

And now, let's hit it with the nail art :)





Talk about cuteness, hey? :)





I've been so pleased with my manicures lately, I hope you don't mind me saying so.
These were a lot of fun to wear around today and they sure made my back-to-work Monday less difficult to deal with ;)





I started this one with two coats of Inocos Céu.
I know I've been obssessing over blue polishes lately, but this one is just gorgeous! :D





I then took my acrylic paints and a detail brush and drew these fluffy clouds, Kawaii style!
Loved the finished look soooo much!


And these actually matched today's fine weather - we had some sun throughout the day and lots and lots of fluffy white clouds :)

Hope you've had a fine Monday, luvs. See you tomorrow for another post and don't forget to tell me what you think of this one! ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - SO CUTE ^_^ !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ana! I always appreciate your comments <3

      Delete
  2. Aww what cute looking clouds! Love their facial expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - thank you so much, sweetie *

      Delete
  3. These clouds are really cute!! It's a very nice mani! ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie :D

      Delete
  4. OMG, this is such an adorable design, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! **

      Delete
  5. this design is amazingly adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tamit! It means a lot coming from you! :D

      Delete
  6. Que fofuraaaaa! Amei as nuvenzinhas Mina!
    Sua mani me fez sorrir! Obrigada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! Obrigada, querida! Ainda bem que pude alegrar o teu dia :D

      Delete
  7. Ermahgerd, those clouds are so cute! ^__^ I think I will try this design someday too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much, Lillle! I would love to see that ;)

      Delete
  8. Awww these little clouds are sooooo adorable. You are so talented, love how they have different expressions too, just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! It's such a compliment reading those words from you - much appreciated, hun! :D

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...